The Osman Family

February 2012

Friday, February 1, 2008

I love Fridays!!!


I love Fridays.  It is the end of the work and school week.  I love that Walter gets to go to school during the week, because he loves school and learns more there than he would at home, but I enjoy the weekends because I can spend more time with him.  It is also great to have my hubby home for the weekend. Friday nights are our fun family nights.  We usually make home made pizza (tonight we had tacos instead because they sounded good) and have a movie night.  We eat dinner, get our pajamas on, and make the living room nice and cozy with blankets and pillows.  We get Netflix and I love it.  Whenever we rent movies they never get returned on time.  With Netflix I haven't had to worry about that.  I make sure to get a kids movie for the kids and a movie for Gil and me (or a tv show- like Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman).  Then we have popcorn and lots of goodies.  We try and have dinner fairly early so the kids aren't up too late.  Sometimes we have friends over.  Teah and her two kids come over a lot (she lives four houses down).  I love not having to get up quite so early on Saturday.  My kids usually sleep in until at least 7:30.  During the week I almost always have to wake Walter up to get ready for school.  I don't like having to wake my kids up.

No comments: