The Osman Family

February 2012

Monday, February 25, 2008

Our Weekend!




     Friday my mom came to visit.  She brought her new puppy and Jem loves it.  He carries her around and plays with her a lot.  On Saturday that is practically all he did.  The puppy is very tolerant and doesn't seem to mind.  I always new that Jem is an animal person.  Walter is more like me.  He likes animals and thinks the puppy is cute but doesn't really want to play with her. Rilla also really likes Shilo, the puppy, but doesn't like her jumping on her and stuff.  

      We had a girl's night Friday at Suzanne's house.  I love girl's nights.  We watched "No Reservations".  It was a little slow at first but I enjoyed it.  The kids all had a blast.  Rilla just loved it there.  My boys are her boys' age so they are friends and get a long great.  The next time we get together we are going to play games instead.  That will be lots of fun.
      Saturday was pretty uneventful.  Mike still had night shift so he worked till noon and then slept during the afternoon.  I did get my library books returned to the library (they were overdue).  Saturday evening Rilla started to not feel well again.  She cried quite a bit and was running a fever.  She woke up quite a bit during the night.
      Sunday I missed church again.  Rilla still had a fever and was starting to tug on her ear.  I was pretty sure it was probably just an ear infection from the RSV, but I couldn't take her to nursery, which I am one of the teachers.  I sure do hate missing church.  I love going and being spiritually edified.  It helps my week go better, too.  Rilla felt better in the afternoon, but by evening time she started crying again, tugging at her ear, and her fever came back.
     Today I called this morning and got Rilla an appointment and Gilbert took her in.  He has today off because yesterday was his last 12 hour shift for this 10 day cycle (they have one each month).  She had two ear infections.  She came home from the doctor's and slept for three hours.  Mondays are my cleaning days.  I always feel like cleaning on Mondays.  I got he floors swept and mopped and am catching up on the laundry.  Not very exciting but it feels good to have a clean house.

1 comment:

Marrian said...

You amaze me! What a great mom you are and your kids are sooooo cute!