The Osman Family

February 2012

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Anxiety!

OK!  I will admit that I do struggle a little with anxiety post partum.  The last few weeks have been really good and I haven't had much anxiety.  The last few days, however, have been a different story.  It can be something small that sets it off, or my planned routine getting changed or my plans not going like I thought.  At least I am aware of when I am anxious, and I can usually calm myself down, but it is frustrating.  I hate getting anxious.  I also hate being so forgetful.  It also leads to anxiety.  I want to be flexible and not have silly little things bother me.  I know it will pass, I just have to be patient and do my best to not let changes and things that happen bother me.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi there. I'm blog surfing tonight and came across yours. I'm in Tucson as well, have a 13-month-old son and am struggling with post-partum anxiety, too. I'm hoping mine will pass, like you. *sigh*

Best wishes to you.