The Osman Family

February 2012

Friday, February 8, 2008

Snow and Sunshine!




What a beautiful day we had today.  It was 72 degrees and the sun was shining.  Who would have guessed that on Tuesday it actually snowed here.  The snow didn't stick, but it did snow.  The weather is supposed to stay in the low 70's all next week.  How nice!  It is hard to be sad or down when the sun is shining outside and it is so warm.  My friend and I took our kids for a walk to Walter's school and walked around the track during his recess (it is called the Walking Club and happens every Friday).  This was my first time back since I had Shirley.  12 laps around equals one mile.  Walter usually runs and gets quite a few laps in.  The most laps he has done is 28.  He usually does between 18 and 26 laps.  I'm lucky if I get 12 done because I am pushing a stroller and run out of time to do more.  I only did 9 laps today, but walked to and from school (it is about one mile each way). It was great exercise.

No comments: