The Osman Family

February 2012

Friday, February 15, 2008

Girl's Night!

For Valentine's Day two of my friends and I got together for a girl's night since their husbands were deployed and TDY and mine is working the night shift.  We gathered at my friends house and watched "Becoming Jane" while the kids watched a movie of their own.  I should say we tried to watch the movie.  Our kids were so excited to be together that they were quite loud and ran around a lot.  Thank goodness for captions or I would have missed the whole movie.  The kids finally quieted and settled down, but by then our movie was over.  At least they had fun and we had fun, too.  How often do we get to have girl's nights anyways?  They looked really cute in their jammies.  I am so thankful for my friends.

No comments: