The Osman Family

February 2012

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Grateful!



What I am most grateful for is my family.  I love my husband and my children.  My children bring me so much joy.  I love watching them learn and grow.  Shirley laughed for the first time a few days ago and it filled me with such delight. Here is a list of other things I am grateful to have or really enjoy:



*Taking a nice hot bath
*disposable diapers and wipes
*modern washers and dryers
*modern medication
*sitting in the sunshine and feeling a nice breeze
*snuggling under a warm soft blanket when I am cold
*having heat to warm my house when it is cold
*having air conditioning when it is hot
*for my friends Teah, Suzanne, Lisa, Christina, Colleen, Giuliana, and Amy
*Taking a nice hot shower in the morning (becomes a luxury once you have kids)
*reading a good book
*having girl's nights
*going on a date with my husband
*being spiritually edified at church
*watching a GOOD movie (they get harder and harder to come by)
*CHOCOLATE
*family outings (it doesn't matter where)
*seeing my children smile up at me for the first time 
*having my children tell me they love me
*my husband's massages (I owe him so many)
*climbing into my really comfortable bed at night after a long day
*hearing my children laugh
*dishwashers
*listening to good music
*epidurals (I had Rilla without one so I can really appreciate them)
      

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I love your list! There is definitely something great about listing what you're grateful for, it makes you realize how much there is in life to absolutely enjoy. I could duplicate so many of the things you wrote. Thanks for sharing these!

I love the music.