The Osman Family

February 2012

Saturday, March 15, 2008

We Miss You Daddy!

Hi Daddy!  We sure miss you but we are having lots of fun with Mommy.  Madison, Peyton, and her Mom were over for dinner last night and we had a fun movie night.  Mommy made us popcorn and ice cream cones.  We even got to eat them in the living room on a blanket.  We watched "Strawberry shortcake Sweet Dream".  Mommy also helped us set up the Geo Trax in the garage yesterday.  It is so cool.  










Form Walter: Today we had lots of fun playing.  Mommy even played Mario Party 7 with us.  Mommy would let me play Nintendo for an hour then I would play with Jem and Rilla for at least two hours before playing again.  I am trying to play nicely and to not be bossy.  Tonight I took a shower instead of a bath.  I really like showers and want to take them from now on.  My tummy wasn't feeling too well tonight, I threw up a little bit after my shower.  Hopefully I will feel all better in the morning.  I picked out the book, "How To Be A Grouch" to read tonight.  Mommy says I can have a  $1.00 a week allowance for helping pick up toys that I didn't play with every day:)  I am very excited that I don't have school next week.  Thank you for helping me make my lepracan (sp?) trap for school.  I was so excited that it caught a lepracan Friday while we were on our field trip.  The Lepracan left us chocolate gold.  I love you and am glad you are coming home Monday.

From Jem: Hi Daddy. I like when Walter is home from school. I have so much fun playing with him. I am trying to be a good boy and listen. I only had two time outs today. We cleaned our room today. It looks really nice. I helped Mom cook dinner and I helped give Shirley a bath. I took the picture, too. Yesterday I had to take a nap because we were going to have a movie night. I woke up after an hour and came out and fell back to sleep on the floor.


From Rilla: Hi daddy. I sure do miss having you chase me. I have had lots of fun with Mommy and my brothers, though. I haven't gotten into too much mischief. I did get a little frustrated with my stroller today when it wouldn't go where I wanted it to go. I had lots of fun last night. I got to eat popcorn and an ice cream cone, without ice cream since I don't really like ice cream in it. I love having Mommy and Teah around because they always have chocolate goodies to share with me:) Tonight I got to take a bath but I really wanted to join my brothers in the shower, too. Mommy wouldn't let me though. I love you daddy.






From Shirley: I miss you making me smile, but my brothers and Mommy have been making me smile and laugh a lot. I am so lucky. I like my jumper. I even enjoyed my bath tonight.






1 comment:

Teah said...

Your kids are so cute and fun. I can't wait to have my big family like you have. I'm sure there is never a boring moment in your home!