The Osman Family

February 2012

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Shirley!

Shirley turned four months old yesterday.  My how time flies.  I can't believe he is almost rolling over all ready.  He smiles and laughs a lot.  He is such a happy baby.  He is so blessed to have his two older brothers and older sister.  They all love him.  Even Rilla, though she ignores him for the most part because she is too busy in her own happy little world (which is much better than her being jealous).  She has never purposely been mean to him.  He is around 17 pounds already and wearing 6-9 month clothes or larger.  he is pretty tall and like my other kids has a long torso.  Here are pictures of him wen he was born and a few days after he was born:



Here are two pictures of him now:


I feel so blessed to have him as my son.  I really look forward to watching him grow and getting to know him and his personality better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there!! They grow up fast don't they. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I will get your email from Karalee and tell you all about the kiddeos and where we are living now.

Taya

Suzanne said...

He's such a cutie! Seems like just yesterday we were all pregnant together, and now our tiny little angels look like giants! It's so fun.