The Osman Family

February 2012

Monday, March 10, 2008

Candy!

With the candy sales after Christmas and Valentine's Day, we have had quite a bit of candy in our house.  Rilla only says a handful of words and "andy" is one of them.  Of corse she means candy.  She even has her favorites.  She likes chocolate just like Jem does.  I found out what happens when she gets too much candy last week.  We had friends over for dinner and I didn't keep track of all the candy she got (the candy bowl got left on the ground and she had had several pieces before I discovered it).  She went to bed at normal time but woke up about 11pm and was wide awake.  I hadn't gone to bed yet so I let her get up.  I am very surprised she didn't wake anyone else up, she was so loud and had so much energy.  This is a picture of her having a snack (of course one without sugar:).  She was so happy.


She sure is a fun little girl. She will be 17 months old this Friday. She loves girl toys and plays so well by herself and with her siblings. She is actually very accommodating. If a toy gets taken away from her by another kid she usually doesn't even fuss, she just goes and gets another one. I have been very surprised. I wonder if that is part of being a third child. Here is a great picture of her after she had chocolate pudding. You can tell she really enjoyed it.




No comments: