The Osman Family

February 2012

Monday, March 3, 2008

I have a great husband!

I just had to write about my husband.  He is so wonderful.  He helped me get caught up on laundry last week and helps so much around the house.  He works hard to provide for us and I am very grateful for that.  I get to stay home with my kids and I am so grateful.  There is nothing better than being a mother.  ALL the laundry got washed folded, and PUT AWAY.  The putting away is the hard one for me.  It was weird to see the laundry so white (because there were no clothes to add color) and actually echo.  I finally did get all the clothes on my dresser away (though they are starting to pile up again) and I got my desk organized.  Yeah!



Gilbert is also such a great dad.  He always comes home for work and takes the time to play with them right away.  The boys and Rilla just love it.  In this picture Gil is trying to do pushups but Rilla has other ideas.  Rilla sure is a Daddy' little girl.

No comments: