The Osman Family

February 2012

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight!

I went and saw Twilight yesterday. I really liked it. I really liked most of the characters and it did pretty good at following the book, I thought. Gil and I were going to go on a double date last night to see the movie, but we ended up having sick kids. So, Gil and I went and saw it at noon and my sister and her husband went last night. I love when a good movie comes out in the theater and I can go see it. My sister and I are going on Monday to see it again.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got to go! I can't wait to see it...but I'll be waiting for the DVD. I'm glad to hear it was good. =)

Teah said...

Juliana and I went and saw the movie! I really loved it. We will have to see it again if it comes on post.... We miss you guys and hope you are having fun. Happy Thanksgiving!

Marrian said...

I'm so surprised that you liked it :). I thought it was a rushed job with terribe producing. It felt like all involved in the movie had never read the books.
Oh well, I hear they are going to re do it and that the other ones are going to be done a little better.
Sounds like the family is doing well. Say hi to your hubby.