The Osman Family

February 2012

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!

We had a great Halloween.  It is so much fun when you have kids to share it with.  It was so fun watching how excited and amazed Rilla was when she realized that people were putting candy into her bucket.  We went to the trunk or treat at church first.  Then Teah and I took our kids around our neighborhood.  My boys were all about getting their candy and moving on to the next house as fast as they could, while Rilla was so mesmerized by the decorations and other people dressed up that she was very slow.  I kept having to tell my boys slow down and try and encouraged Rilla to go faster.  She wouldn't ride in the stroller or let me hold her hand or her candy bucket.  Shirley was even excited about it all even though he had no idea what was going on.  Walter was a SWAT person, Jem was Link from Zelda,  Rilla was an Indian Princess, and Shirley was a lion.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey (Anne)!! Your little family is just the cutest! I love the picts. Halloween was so fun for Sam this year, I know just how you feel about having so much fun with the kids. It so fun to check your blog and see how you all are doing! Cute picts!