The Osman Family

February 2012

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Shirley's New Wardrobe!

The weather is finally getting colder so I needed to get Shirley some more pants and shirts.  All summer he wore the one piece short outfits.  I got rid of most of Walter and Jem's warmer clothes (that are Shirley's size) a while ago.  Most of them were pretty worn.  I went yard saling this morning hoping to find a few clothes and I did.  At one yard sale there were tons of boy clothes 12 to 24 months, which are the sizes I need.  he has a long torso so 12 month shirts are too small, but 12 month pants are just the right length.  I got all these clothes (all of them look like they were barely used) for $17.00, plus two pairs of shoes for $2.00.  For that price I would have only been able to buy one new outfit for him.  Now I have 11 pairs of pants, 5 onsies, 5 collared t-shirts, 3 long sleeved shirts, 2 church sweaters, 4 pajamas, church shoes, tennis shoes, and three bibs.  A few of the clothes are 24 months so will probably be a little big, but he should grow into them soon.  I LOVE yard sales.  Sorry, the picture is a little blurry.

2 comments:

Teah said...

You are the queen of yard sales. It looks like you got some really great stuff. I can't wait to see the cute clothes close up!

Anonymous said...

Your lucky to have found such nice clothes. Its hard here in Othello to find nice stuff at yard sales.