The Osman Family

February 2012

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Shirley's 1st Birthday!

Shirley turned a year old last Saturday.  We drove back from Colorado that day so we celebrated his birthday on Friday.  Nothing fancy, but it was nice.  It was nice being with family.  Shirley is starting to eat more solids and is pulling himself up and cruising a little.  He has six teeth now.  I wasn't sure if he would even eat his birthday cake (a gluten/dairy free chocolate cake) but he actually ate  quite a bit.  I am still working on getting him to drink out of a sippy cup.  I did get him t start drinking with a straw, although he hardly wants to drink anything out of a cup.  He is starting to climb on things that are low to the ground, like a stool, etc.  I am not sure if I am ready for him to start climbing.  I am just amazed at all he has started to do just in the last two weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just thought I would surprise you by leaving my thoughts about our family. I am uncontrollably and passionately in love with you and our family! You make my day shine brighter and better! Thanks so much for all the memories.

Love,

Your Husband and Daddy

Anne Osman said...

Thank You! I love you, too. I am very grateful for you. You are a great dad and husband. I appreciate all the sweet things you do for me.

Love,
Your Wife