The Osman Family

February 2012

Friday, April 11, 2008

Stone Soup!

You gotta love elementary school productions.  This year the first graders put on "Stone Soup".  Walter was very excited about us coming and seeing it.  He sang in the chorus.  We invited Teah and her girls to come along.  Aside from not being able to hear most of the narration and actors, it was really cute.  It was fun hearing the kids singing.  Here is Walter in his costume and with his class right before the play.


Each parent was asked to bring a dozen cookies for refreshments afterwards. Here is Jem and Teah's oldest daughter helping me make cookies.


During the play, Rilla and Teah's youngest daughter didn't really enjoy sitting on the bench for so long, but they loved the last song, which was very upbeat, and they loved all the clapping at the end, even though they had no idea why they were clapping.




2 comments:

Marrian said...

You are such a good mom!!! I wish I were more like you! I don't know how you do it with 3. I'm struggling to do it with just 2 :).

Anne Osman said...

Acyually, I think it was harder for me when I just had 2 kids than it is now with 4. One thing that is easier now is that my two oldest are old enough to pick up their own toys.