The Osman Family

February 2012

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Post Wide Yard sale!

Probably my most favorite day of the year besides Holidays is the post wide yard sale.  I love yard sales.  I love getting a good bargain.  My husband had to teach a scouting class so I had to get a babysitter.  I only went for five hours so I missed a bunch of yard sales.  I would have gone longer if my husband had been watching the kids.  Oh Well!  I had a blast those five hours.  I will post more tomorrow with some pictures of a couple of my finds.  I have to get to bed.

3 comments:

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

You are right, it rocks and it's no place for kids. My dilemma was always whether to sell or buy.

I miss that part of living on post!!

Suzanne said...

I'm glad you got some good finds! I had a good time going shopping with you last year. I need to eventually do a yard sale post as well. =)

Teah said...

Sounds like you had fun. I hate that I missed it, but maybe next year we can go together!