The Osman Family

February 2012

Friday, April 4, 2008

I Rearranged!

Last month I rearranged my living room/dining room/playroom.  We have lived here about a year and that is the longest we have lived in one place for a while that I had the overwhelming desire to rearrange.  The living room and playroom have been switched and the dining room moved a little since I was able to move the desk into the playroom.  Here are pictures.




The first picture is taken from our front door. The two of the living room and play room are taken from the dining room. The two of the dining room are taken from the living room. The middle bottom picture is of our new entertainment center that I bought at the thrift store for $95.00. It is made from real wood, not particle board like our last one. I have learned my lesson about buying particle board furniture. It does not last very long when you move frequently. I love yard sales and thrift stores. I love getting good bargains.

2 comments:

Marrian said...

WOW! What a steal on that armoir. Your rearranging looks great!
"Shirley" is sooo adorable!

Anonymous said...

love the new look of your house! i talked to my sister in law larkie today and totally thought of y'all! hope all is well!