The Osman Family

February 2012

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snow!

Monday and Tuesday of last week the boys had no school due to snow. Sunday it began snowing and continued till Monday. It wasn't a lot of snow but enough to get school cancelled. If there is any ice on the roads or school parking lots, school gets canceled. We had a fun two days with the boys home. Rilla, Jem, and Shirley bundled up and played in the snow but Walter had no desire to go out in the cold (a boy after my own heart). I hate cold weather so I stayed inside where it was nice and warm.


2 comments:

Amy said...

wow snow. Wish we were still there! Love the family pics those are adorable! The pet hamster looks like fun for the kids brings back memories of my own hampsters.

So we'll be back in a few more months, maybe we can hang out and get together!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I sure hope that it will snow for me once or twice more. I am looking forward to throwing some snowballs. I love you!