The Osman Family

February 2012

Friday, December 24, 2010

R&R!

We had so much fun having Gil home for two weeks. We didn't do much traveling, we just hung out at home for the most part and it was wonderful. The kids were so happy. The first couple of days Daddy had to do everything. Shirley even said, "Daddy wipe my bottom" and wouldn't let me wipe when he used the bathroom. It was so cute and funny.

I was able to volunteer more than normal and Gil went to have luch with them a few times and checked them out early on his second to last day. Gil and I even volunteered together once.

After Thanksgiving we had fun decorating for Christmas together.





The only part of R&R that I did not like was getting Strep Throat. I HATE Step Throat. When I get it I get it bad and get so sick. This time I even got a really high fever that left me so cold and my body ached so bad. It was so nice that Mike was home to take care of me and the kids. He did a wonderful job and of taking care of them. They had lots of fun. I must admit that I have a wonderful husband. It was sure hard to say good bye to him. The kids are handling it great, though. I hear a lot of , "I miss Daddy". especially from Shirley. I really looking forward to him being home for good (at least a while-you never know with the military).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I know I couldn't be there, but I'm so grateful for you. I am so happy to be a daddy and your husband. You're the best!