The Osman Family

February 2012

Monday, October 13, 2008

Fort Campbell!

We found out last week that when Gilbert graduates from Warrant Officer School next July we will be stationed at Fort Campbell, Kentucky. He will be assigned to the Aviation Brigade. It wasn't one of our choices, but I enjoy going places I have never been. I have heard lots of good things about Fort Campbell. It is actually located in both Kentucky and Tennesse. The one thing I am not looking forward to is humidity. I prefer dry weather. Hopefully it won't be too bad. It will be nice going someplace where it is very green.

1 comment:

Marrian said...

Yeah, Ft. Campbell. I served part of my mission there. I loved it. Of course, I had a different perspective on things than I do now, so it's hard to say if I would still like it or not. You will be close to the Valentino's. That will be fun!
Sorry to hear about your hubby. I hope things get better for him quickly.