The Osman Family

February 2012

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Last Day of School!

Walter and Jem had their last day of school last week (it was actually a half day). They had award ceremonies and I was able to go. Jem received Good Citizen Award and Academic Excellence Award. Walter got A Honor roll and Good citizen. I am very proud of both of them Walter has always done well in school. He loves school. I was worried at how well Jem would do in school (because he could never sit still for very long, etc) but he did great. He never got in trouble and always listened (I wish I could say he was always like that at home). He doesn't love school like Walter does, but he liked it (he thought it was too long). I am excited for the summer. I love having them home all the time. We are going to have a lot of fun over break.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys rock! I'm so proud of both of you! I hope mommy gets you both something cool for doing so well at school. Congragulations guys! Have fun this summer and make sure you sleep outside on the trampoline ok'a?

YBFF,

Daddy:)

Teah said...

Congrats to Jem and Walter! They are both awesome boys. We miss you guys tons! Give your kids love from the Miles' family!!