The Osman Family

February 2012

Friday, May 7, 2010

Walter's Field trip!

Last Friday I was able to go with Walter on his school field trip. I went with Jem last Fall on his field trip. Jem went to a Pumpkin farm and Walter's was also a farm, just a different one. Their were two Indian mounds at the new one. I had a lot of fun. I even enjoyed riding on the bus (several Mom's couldn't handle the noise). I can zone out noise very easily. Plus, riding the bus means I didn't have to drive, which I don't really like doing. I especially enjoyed spending the time with Walter. It isn't often that I get just one on one time with him. They had a fun tube slide and a hay hill to play on (when they had free time before lunch). The hay ride was my favorite. Feeding the animals was Walter's favorite part.












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy!

Man, it looks like you had a ton of fun! I'm so excited for you. I think about all the fun things we'll get to do when I get home.

I'm so very proud of you son. I love you from the tops of Heaven, with cherries on top!

Your Proud Daddy,

Me:)

snapie said...

Hey I tried to add you but I need your actual e-mail address and all I have is your blog spot address. If you could message it to me i'll add you. Glad to see you and your little ones are doing well:)

The Chamberlain Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Chamberlain Family said...

I love one on one time! I am sure he loved having you there with him. How fun!