The Osman Family

February 2012

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Spouse's Tour!

My FRG (family readiness group) group was able to do the Souses Tour on post. It is a day spent getting to learn about the post, do a flight simulator, go repelling, and do an indoor shooting range. I was very excited to get to do it. I really enjoyed the flight simulator. It was a blackhawk simulator.


We had lunch at the DFAC and then went to the repelling course. We got a tour of the obstacle course and then were supposed to go repelling, but the key for where the equipment for us was stored could not be found so we did not get to repel. What we did get to do was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed myself.






1 comment:

Amy said...

oh me heck so fun! I didn't know what that was but when I get back if they have another one I am so in on it!!!