The Osman Family

February 2012

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fine Arts Night!

We had a Fine Arts Night at Walter's and Jem's school on Thursday. It was a lot of fun going to their school. The grades each sang a song (was optional so Jem did not go up and sing). Walter sang with his grade.




After the singing we visited their hallways to see their artwork. Walter's theme was Australia and Jem's was Asia. I took pictures of them with their teachers, unfortunately Jemls picture turned out blurry.







Rilla and Shirley loved it. They love going to Walter and Jem's school. Shirley especially liked the water fountain that was low enough for him to drink out of by himself.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun guys! It looks like you guys had alot to do and pictures to see. I love all the pictures. I can't wait to be at school with you guys again. Did you know I'm going to school too? Yep! I thought you would think I'm being just like you. I love you and be good!

Forever,
Daddy

Amy said...

so sweet! I love your kids they are so adorable!

Teah said...

Looks like they had lots of fun!! Peyton always loves it when she get's to go to Madi's school.