The Osman Family

February 2012

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easter!

We had a very nice Easter. It was general conference weekend. Our church has it twice a year. Our leaders (Prophet, Apostles, Etc.) speak to us in four sessions, each 2 hours long. We have two on Saturday and two on Sunday. I love that we can watch them on tv or the internet so I actually get to pay attention to them. I really enjoyed listening to their talks. They were very inspiring.


Saturday we colored Easter eggs and in the evening we had an Easter egg hunt at my house. My friend and her boys joined us. The kids really enjoyed that. For Easter my kids got church outfits with their Easter baskets. Walter and Jem received their first suits. They look so handsome in them.










4 comments:

Teah said...

Your boys are so handsome in there suits:) I missed coloring eggs with you guys! Looks like you had a great Easter.

Anonymous said...

My...you guys look so beautiful! You make me so very happy. Thanks so much for the Easter candy too. I'm so very proud of each and every one of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Love,

Daddy

Amy said...

I love those outfits. They look very debonair?! (I don't know how to spell that)

The Chamberlain Family said...

Very handsome boys and a beautiful girl! That is what I have too! She is so boy trapped isn't she. Glad you had a nice easter. Conference was great wasnt it.