The Osman Family

February 2012

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Skyping!

Gil tries to Skype at least once a week. Skype is a program that lets you talk and see someone from another computer (and for free). He Skypes me in the evening, after the kids go to bed on Saturday night and then the kids on Sunday morning. The kids love it. They love seeing their Daddy. It has been a little over a month and they are doing so well with him being gone. They get a little sad occasionally, but that is it (at least so far).




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! You guys take my breath away! What wonderful smiles and excitement. Thank you so much for making me the happiest dad in the whole wide universe and back again.

Welcome to the family Diana! I hope to be the very best dad I can be. I will never let you or our family down.

You guys make me feel so lucky! Man I can't belive it!

Love,

Me

Marrian said...

I am so sorry you have to go through another deployment! John almost had to do a 4th this year. Luckily, he was able to get out of it. But I know it will be before too long when he goes again.
Are you still doing Mary Kay? I am in need of some stuff. Do yo you still have my email address?

Mom and Grandma said...

Hey you guys! We got your Christmas card! What a wonderful family! Loved looking through your blog and seeing what is up in the Osman home.

You can email me at suealtop@gmail.com and we can keep up with communications now and again. Are you on facebook?

Love ya, Sue Altop