The Osman Family

February 2012

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Home!

Gil graduated from WOCC (Warrant Officer Career Course) last Tuesday and came home late that night. He was supposed to fly in Wednesday at noon, but surprised me at 12:30 in the morning. Luckily I was still awake or he may have scared me half to death. I am SO HAPPY to have him home. So are the kids. It was fun to see their surprise when they saw him Wednesday morning. They wouldn't leave his side. They talked his ear off. It was so cute. Even Shirley followed him around and cried when he left to go sign in at work. I am very proud of him. he graduated in the top five of his class (of 70 something students) and won the PT award. The PT award doesn't surprise me since he is always working out. He doesn't start the next phase of classes here until April 5th, so we get to spend lots of time with him. I am so happy.

3 comments:

Marrian said...

Yeah! I'm so glad he's home. I don't know how you did it with your schedule and the kids all by yourself. You're one touch girl!
Those guys in the pic with your hubby look like they are LDS. Looks like he had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Thats wonderful that he is back. I always get teary eyed when I hear about husbands coming home from war and other things so this made me a little teary! I'm happy that he is back. You are a very strong woman to be able to do this. Enjoy every momment!

Unknown said...

That's awesome for him.. tell him we said Congrats! - And what are you guys planning for the end of May beginning of June time frame.. we might be passin by.. or stopping by??

e-mail me!