The Osman Family

February 2012

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Toes!

Rilla finally let me paint her toenails.  I was so excited.  I love having a little girl.  She is starting to like trying to dress up.  It is so cute.  At Great Grandma Shirley's house she got a pair of my Grandma's underwear and put it on like a shirt.  It was so funny.  I wish I had a picture of it.  She won't let me paint her fingernails yet.  She is pretty good at letting me do her hair.  She loves singing.  The three songs she mainly sings are "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star", The clean up song, and "We Will Rock You".  She loves to talk.  Even if it is just jibber jabber.

2 comments:

Marrian said...

That is hilarious, the underwear thing! She is so funny.

Teah said...

Love the toenails!! I have a hard time painting Peyton's fingernails, because she doesn't want to wait for them to dry, but she wants them painted, so I'm constantly blowing them until they dry.