The Osman Family

February 2012

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Viral Infection!

I was so hoping I was done having sick kids.  I felt the odds were in my favor, but I was wrong.  Walter has a viral infection that has caused red bumps all over his body (except for his head).  I took him to the doctor to make sure it wasn't chicken pox.  Luckily, it isn't.  He has been vaccinated but I know some kids still get a mild case of it.  I had chicken pox twice as a kid and I am still not immune.   I still feel bad for Walter.  He is trying so hard to not scratch.  He has started coming up with ways to "not scratch" like rub his back up against the couch.  Hopefully it won't last long and hopefully none of my other kids will catch it.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I'm so sorry about all that! It is such a pain when the kids are sick. I hope it gets better soon!