The Osman Family

February 2012

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged!

Rules first:
I need to answer 6 questions.I then tag 6 people and post their names here, then go to their blog and comment to tell them that they have been tagged and to visit here to find out the rules. I must then let the person who tagged me know when I have posted my answers.

1) 5 Things on my 'to-do' list:
a. finish typing corrections for Relief Society list so I can give my Enrichment binder to Jaime who is now the Enrichment leader (I was released and called as Nursery Leader)
b. Go to the Commissary and get stuff for two Barbeques
c. Finish folding laundry in my hallway (I got behind when I was sick last week)- My hubby folded them for me, yeah me!
d. Give all my kids baths (I do that every Saturday night)
e. Get church clothes and church stuff all ready for church in the morning (it is at 8 am)

2) 5 Snacks I Love:
a. Anything Chocolate
b. Chedder Rice cakes
c. Homestyle Microwave popcorn
d. Gum (bubblemint)
e. Nutella on white bread

3) 5 Things I'd do if I suddenly became a millionaire:
a. Pay Tithing
b. Build a house (not huge but has to have a big kitchen and big spa tub in the master bath)
c. TRAVEL THE WORLD
d. Get Lasic (sp?) surgery so I don't have to wear contacts
e. Invest a bunch

4) 5 Places I've lived:
a. Fort Drum, NY
b. Darmstadt, Germany
c. Spokane, WA
d. Provo, UT
e. Tacoma, WA

5) 5 Jobs I've had:
a. Being a Mom (my favorite)
b. Worked in a calling center for a company called EStamp
c. Taco Bell and Taco Time
d. Hawthorne Manor Retirement Home (serving meals in the dining room)- my first job
e. Made cookies in my dorm cafeteria my freshman year of College


6) 5 Things people don't know about me:
a. I am a night person. I could stay up late every night (I have to make myself go to bed at a decent hour now that I have kids)
b. I was Lilac Princess for my high school my senior year of high school (each high school in Spokane had one)
c. I hate waiting in lines
d. I really don't like driving very far. I feel I could be spending my time in something more worth while that behind the wheel of a car
e. I love taking nice hot baths

I'm tagging:

1. Christina
2. Teah
3. Tamra
4. Suzanne
5. Kara Lee
6. Taya

2 comments:

Marrian said...

congrats on the calling...I think...I am soo sorry!!! The nursery NEEDS you so bad. I wish every nursery had a great leader like you!!
And I'm sure the next enrichment leader will not do as good of a job as you ;).

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

Weren't you just the nursery leader? Or is it that you seem to be the perfect nursery leader? I swear that at some point in one of the wards we've been in together you've been nursery leader before. No? I mean, I know we were in the presidency in NY but... come on - you've had this before right? Shouldn't this be a one time deal?