The Osman Family

February 2012

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mesa Temple!

Last Friday we were able to go to the Mesa Temple.  It was so nice going.  September was the last time we went to the Temple (the Sacramento Temple) and it is always hard to go after having a baby.  It was a beautiful day.  The kids went with Mike to the Visitor's Center while I went in the Temple and then I played with the kids outside on the Temple grounds while Mike went in.  I am so glad we were able to go.





The short video of our family was supposed to be a picture. Before we drove home we stopped by Deseret Book and bought a painting of Christ. It was on sale for 50% off plus we had 22 dollar store credit saved up so we got it for a very good deal. It looks very nice in our house.

2 comments:

Teah said...

I really enjoyed the slide show. It looks like you guys had lots of fun on your trip. See you soon.

Marrian said...

I'm going to the Frankfurt temple tomorrow, I can't wait. It's not so easy to go when you don't have someone to watch the kids, but I was given the advice to go even if we just have to sit outside the temple grounds for a little while.
Your little girl is getting so big and she is sooo cute!!!