The Osman Family

February 2012

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Gil's Birthday!

Gil's Birthday fell on General Conference weekend. Friday night we had a ward temple trip. I arranged a babysitter and Gil and I left and before we even got out of town, we got a flat tire. Three hours later we had a new tire on it but of course missed the temple. I was disappointed since I am about to have a baby and it isn't easy to go to the temple when nursing.

General Conference was great. I really enjoyed all the sessions. The 2nd dession on Saturday was my favorite. I love being able to watch it at home. My older boys did a great job listening to at least half of each session (Walter even listened to the whole first session).

We made cup cakes for Gil's Birthday. Rilla loved helping make them.

No comments: