The Osman Family

February 2012

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Baseball!

Jem did baseball this summer and Rilla and Shirley did Blastball. Blastball is a simpler version of baseball. I was their coach. I had 8 kids on my team (one never came. 2 were my kids and 2 were my friend Annalisa's kids. Jem was on a team with Annalisa's other daughter and my other friend, Teressa's, son. It was fun, although very hot at the end. I am not sure what happened to the picturesfrom one of Rilla and Shirley's games. Here are a few pictures from one of Jem's games.

Jem did really well for his first time playing baseball. It was coach pitch and he actually can hit really well. He almost always hit the ball and made it to base. He didn't do so great in the outfield. He wasn't very good at paying attention. Luckily, the ball didn't go to him very often. At least he had fun. The games were exciting to watch. Blastball wasn't nearly as fun. The kids (age 3 and 4) enjoyed playing in the dirt more than paying attention to the game.

No comments: