The Osman Family

February 2012

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rilla's Birthday!

Rilla turned 4 a couple of weeks ago. She was so excited the whole week before. She loves parties. We had a Princess/Knight part. There are only a couple of girls her age here so most of her friends are boys. It was a lot of fun. Gil and I bought her a lot of the small My Little Pony toys. I bought it on Campbell yard sales for $40. I didn't want to wrap it all so I set it out in the living room so she saw it when she woke up. I must admit I love buying girl toys. I also like playing with them with her.




She wanted a My Little Pony. I had fun making it. She loved it.


When it came time for her party she didn't want to wear one of her Princess dresses. She wanted to be a Ballerina Princess.





Rilla is such a blessing in our lives. I love my little girl, not to mention that she is Daddy's little girl as well. Here is a picture of her when she was 2 months old.

2 comments:

Amy said...

how stinking cute! Great job on the cake. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Anonymous said...

I love you so much sweetheart! Happy birthday cuttie! I can't wait to play My Little Ponnies with you! Keep praying for me.

Love Always,

Daddy:)