The Osman Family

February 2012

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Our Trip to Colorado!

At the end of July we were able to go visit my sister in Colorado. It was a last minute trip. Her husband was going to deploy in August but he left early so we planned a trip to visit for two weeks before school started here. It was a two day drive there. The kids did really well. We all had so much fun. We were able to make it to the Zoo again. They have a wonderful zoo. We all especially enjoy the Giraffes. The kids love feeding them. I also like the bird atrium. Last year we got a great view of the bear playing and swimming, but were not so lucky this year.




















1 comment:

Amy said...

I forgot you were a twin so I saw the pic of your sister and thought "man your hair grows fast lol. looks awesome that you can feed the giraffes, I've never seen that before. Glad the car ride went well!