The Osman Family

February 2012

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Pick My Battles!

Shirley is two almost three years old and he definitely falls into the terrible 2's category quite often. he has thrown so many fits these last couple weeks. I don't remember any of my other kids throwing so many. I literally have to pick my battles because the smallest thing can set him off. He is especially prone to fits in the morning after waking up. So, one morning last week I decided to give into his request rather than deal with a tantrum during my busiest time of morning getting my oldest two ready for school.


Yes, I made his Doggies breakfast, too. I did, however, put my foot down to adding milk (soy milk, which Shirley uses). At least I could reuse the Corn Chex. It was actually kind of cute. He loves his Doggies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy!

Did you doggies enjoy eating breakfast with you? Maybe you could find them some play bones to chew on!

I love you little man!

Faithfully,

Daddy:)