The Osman Family

February 2012

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Birthday!

I had my Birthday last month. I had a great birthday. My friend made me a chocolate cake (my favorite) and we had a BBQ at her house the Friday before my Birthday (3 of my friends' husbands are also deployed now so we have dinner together on Friday nights). My husband gave me a wonderful Birthday present. He bought me a 1 hour massage for me and a friend. I took Annalisa. It was wonderful. I have never had a professional one (I get lots from my hubby when he is home) and it was very relaxing. It was fun taking a friend, too.

The BBQ was a lot of fun. The weather was warm but not as hot as it had been. The kids played in water, we had great food, and of course the best part was the cake. I am very grateful for such good friends.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday once again kid! You look fantastic! Your party looks like it was a lot of fun too. I'm glad the young'ins had fun too.

Yours Forever,

Me:)

Marrian said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!
Hope it was a good one!

The Chamberlain Family said...

Happy BIrthday!!! What a great Birthday!