The Osman Family

February 2012

Friday, September 3, 2010

Legos and flowers!

I finally planted flowers in my front flower bed and bought two plants to spruce up my front porch.


I also stained my mailbox and started on the bench. The mailbox really needed it.


Something my older boys and I love to do together is build with legos. Rilla and Shirley are starting to enjoy it, too. I bought the train table at a garage sale this summer for 10 dollars. It is perfect for displaying our creations. We had so much fun this summer building with them. Gil's mom saved all his legos from when he was a kid and we have added to them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great guys! I'm sure proud of all you are and have done. I can't wait to be able to build legos with you again, and to help out around the house.

With All My Devotion,

Me:)