The Osman Family

February 2012

Monday, August 16, 2010

Nice Weather!

It has been so hot and humid here this summer. I haven't liked it at all. You just walk outside and start sweating right away. By the time I finish mowing My shirt is soaked with sweat. So, it was so nice to have a nice cooler morning this morning. When I took the boys to the bus it was wonderful. We had a couple of thunderstorms come through yesterday and last night that must have cooled it down. Of course I took advantage of the weather and worked in the yard all morning. I spent most of my time weeding since I have rather neglected doing since it has been so hot. Rilla loves helping out with almost anything I do so she joined me. She is a great little helper. She had to have a hat like me and gloves (we used socks). She did quite a bit, too. Shirley loved playing outside. He loves looking for worms. It was a great way to start out my week. I am hoping it will be cooler tomorrow morning, too so that I could weed the back yard. We will see.

No comments: