The Osman Family

February 2012

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ist Day of School!

School started last Friday with a half day and the first full day was Tuesday. We didn't get back from visiting my sister until Saturday so their fist day was Tuesday. Walter is in fourth grade. and Jem is in first. Walter is very excited to be back in school but Jem isn't very excited. He does well in school and always listens and does what he is supposed to, but he doesn't love school like Walter. He likes parts of it. He loves Science and PE. He absolutely hates homework. I think he thinks that he has had to do enough "work" at school and homework is just plain torture to him. It can be quite amusing sometimes. I know exactly the expression he will make when I tell him it is time to do homework. Rilla would love to go to school with her brothers, but she still had two years to go since her birthday is in October. I will do a Co-op preschool with her next year like I did with her older brothers. These pictures are actually from the second day of school as I forgot my camera when I went to the bus stop and forgot to take pictures of them before school.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey There!

I'm so proud of you guys! I hope you'll have fun this year, and I can't wait for you to tell me of all the fun things you're learning. Talk to you soon!

With All My Love,

Me:)