The Osman Family

February 2012

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Walter's 9th Birthday!

Walter turned 9 years old last week. I can't believe he is 9 already. I don't know why, but 9 seems so much older than 10. He will be starting 4th grade in August. Wow. For his birthday we had a party at Chuck E Cheese. It was a lot of fun. Two of my friends had kids with birthdays close so we had a group birthday party. With Gil being gone, I loved having to do very little for his party. I even ordered a Chuck E. Cheese birthday cake. One of the best parts was not having to do any clean up. Walter's favorite part was getting to go in the Ticket Blaster. He caught 950 tickets (not all individual tickets-some were worth more than others). Walter is such a great son. He has always been such a great big brother. He is a very good example to them.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe he is going to be in fourth grade. That's the grade I teach! I remember visiting you in the hospital when he was born- doesn't seem like that long ago!
-Colleen

Anonymous said...

Way to go buddy! I'm glad you are 9 years old and being such an awesome example for your sibelings. I am so deeply proud of you. Thanks for being my best friend. I'll talk to you soon.

Love,

Daddy

Amy said...

Wow! Looks like lots of fun and not having to clean up sounds like a good plan to me. I've only done 1 party so far but I already think clean up is overrated! Too bad its been at the house.