The Osman Family

February 2012

Friday, January 1, 2010

Shirley's 2nd Birthday!

Shirley had his 2nd birthday at the end of November. It sure is amazing how fast they grow up. We didn't have a party (I don't really see the point when they are so young). We sang happy birthday after dinner and he opened his two presents. Since he can't have cake we made rice crispy treats (with canola oil substituted for the butter) and put two candles on the top. He talks quite a bit already and has already initiated potty training. I can't complain about that. He now sleeps in a toddler bed. He does love to pick on his sister, but other than that is a very sweet little boy.




Here are two pictures of hime when he was born and a few days after.

4 comments:

Teah said...

I can't believe how much he has grown up. He is so cute! We really miss you guys. Hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year. I've been meaning to tell you that I found your Lord of the Rings. I'm so sorry about that. I thought I put them in one place and found them in another. I will get all your movies mailed to you. Anyway, love you guys and ttyl. Love, Teah

Anne Osman said...

I just wanted to say how much I love you little buddy! Thank you for making my life so meaningful and special. I couldn't do life without you.

Always Yours,
Daddy

Anne Osman said...

I just wanted to say how much I love you little buddy! Thank you for making my life so meaningful and special. I couldn't do life without you.

Always Yours,
Daddy

snapie said...

Happy Late birthday little guy. I feel so bad for him not getting to eat cake:(