The Osman Family

February 2012

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Military Ball!

We had a Military Ball on the 6th of January. It was on a Wednesday and I wished it could have not been on a weeknight. The Ball was a lot of fun. The Food was very good. I thought dinner started too late (about 7:45 and it was buffet style-luckily we were table 30 so we only had to wait about 10 minutes). I was so hungry. But after the formal part they had three country singers singing and they were really good. I would have loved staying for more of that but we had a teenage babysitter that had school the next morning and I didn't want to keep her out too late. This picture was taken after the Ball. We had professional pictures taken at the Ball, but we have not received them yet. I made my dress. I like how it turned out but I need to make some modifications to it (I didn't have time before the ball to make the modifications)

4 comments:

amomma said...

your dress is adorable Jenny! I love it...very nice sewing!

Unknown said...

I love the dress.. it reminds me of the Jane Austin time frame!
I hope someday we are able to live near eachother again! You are one of the special friends you never forget! Take Care!

snapie said...

I think I have that pattern:) I don't sew just have the pattern. My Mikes formal is next month. I love dressing up:) I am so jealous you can sew. Hopefully one day I'll learn.

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely stunning sweetheart. Even from here. Thanks for all the continuing memories.

Love,

Me:)