The Osman Family

February 2012

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas!

This was my favorite Christmas so far. We were able to make it a very spiritual one. What a wonderful day Christmas day was. After opening our presents we spent the morning playing together. We had Annalisa and her family over for dinner. I made a ham. It was a lot less time consuming than a turkey. I even bought the pies. I didn't want to be stuck in the kitchen all day. We had a mid afternoon dinner so we had plenty of time after dinner to spend more time with our children. I was so content and happy when I went to bed that night. I hope I can make all of them just like this one.


We gave service for the Salvation army the week before Christmas. We had Walter and Jem participate with us.



A few nights before Christmas we made a gingerbread house together. I think the kids enjoyed eating the candy more than making it.
The kids opening their stockings Christmas morning.

Jem got a crystal making kit and a crystal mining kit and was so happy.
Walter got a gig lego set. He loves legos.. I love building with him.

My grandma always makes her Christmas gifts. I love them. It sure makes gifts extra special when someone takes the time to make them. This time she made the boys hats, Rilla a hat and shawl (they are so cute), Gil knitted socks, and me a knitted sweater.



Jem with his crystal mining kit.

Walter building one of the houses with the lego set he got.
Jem making his crystals. He couldn't be happier.
Gil got a harmonica and is excited to learn to play.

No comments: