The Osman Family

February 2012

Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Blog Book!

I was very excited when I started blogging to be able to print it off and count it as journaling.  I used to be so good at keeping a journal until I got married and had kids.  Then last month I read Linda's blog about a web site that you could download a free program and make it into a book.  It is www.blurb.com.  I downloaded it and the program transfers your posts with their pictures.  Then it puts them into a selected layout and then I was able to change each page how I wanted. I really enjoyed making it and I love how it turned out.  I had to change our nicknames back to our real names and that took some time. I am going to make a new one each year.  My book was 82 pages and only cost 44.95 plus S/H.  Here are pictures of my book with some of my pages.

5 comments:

Amy said...

It looks really good! I did one of those for my blog last sept. I love the blurb program. By far it's my fav. I'm using Picaboo right now for a baby book and its good but not as good as blurb.

Linda said...

Wow, that looks great! I am just amazed at what you can get for such a low price. I'm so glad you tried it out!

snapie said...

So cool! I am having trouble making mine.

Unknown said...

Thats so awesome!!!

Marrian said...

I'm so glad you posted about the book. I wanted to do that in January but blurb wasn't working with blogger so I couldn't do it. I can't wait until the end of the year when I can make one for this year. Your book looks great!