The Osman Family

February 2012

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Annoyed!

Ok! I think I am very patriotic. I love our country. I know it isn't perfect, but we have freedom and so many oppertunities a lot of other countries don't. I didn't vote for President Obama but I support him 100 percent as our presidant. I know I won't agree with everything he says and does, but I think he is going to be a very good president. However, after puting my four kids to bed (especially with Gil being gone) and looking forward to watching one of the few shows that I really like to watch last night ( I have 3 I like to watch on Tuesdays), I was not happy about having Obama's speech to Congress on instead. I don't want to wind down by listening to politics. I want my shows. Does it have to be on EVERY channel. It was so annoying. It really annoyed me how those there kept standing up and clapping every 30 seconds (ok I know I am exagerating a little). I didn't watch all of it so I can't say it was a great speech or not, and if I had listened at aother time, I may have even enjoyed it, I just didn't want to last night. The Senator from Louisiana that spoke after really irritated me, too. It sure sounded like he did a lot of praising himself and his state. I didn't understand what he said had anything to do with what I heard President Obama talking about, but of course I didn't hear all that Obama said either. Anyways, I was glad when it was over and I got to watch at least one of my shows, NCIS.

4 comments:

Marrian said...

I LOVE NCIS!!!! It comes on AFN here but only on Sundays at 6pm. My kids go to bed at 7pm so watching it on Sunday at a time when I should be getting the kids ready for bed and reading scriptures doesn't work so well. So, I will have to wait a couple more years before I get to see it again :).
You are looking good!

Amy said...

I hate that! I don't have to deal with that anymore though because now we watch all tv online!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you!!!

The Young's said...

NCIS is the best!!! I just started watching it last month while in the hospital. Now we can't get enough of it!