The Osman Family

February 2012

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Birthday!

Today was my 28th Birthday. Birthdays aren't as exciting when you get older. Sometimes they are almost just like any other day. Shirley is sick again so I spent most of the morning at the health clinic while the doctor tried to improve his wheezing so that he wouldn't have to be hospitalized (yeah, it was that bad). He succeeded with two nebulizer treatments of Pulmacort and Albuterol (I had already given him a treatment of Zopenex before I went to the clinic). Shirley also had two ear infections so the doctor gave him two shots (one in each leg) of an antibiotic (Rosephilin? or something like that). That was pretty painful. The nurse helping was really nice and helpful. I will be taking him in tomorrow for a follow up. but so far his breathing had been so much better.  The rest of my day was spent like any other day. I had a great time with my kids and managed to get a little done around my house. I had Teah and her girls over for dinner and cake and ice cream. I do have to brag that my husband bought me a really cool gift. He remembered me saying a few months ago that I wanted a Chi hair straightener and that is what he got me. I wasn't even expecting him to get me something because I bought the four Twilight books at the beginning of this month and told him that could be his birthday present from him. I am very proud of him.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good time with Teah and your family, and yay for a great gift! Sorry the baby is so sick, that must be really scary. I hope he's able to be on the mend soon.

Linda said...

Nothing better to do on your birthday than continue being the awesome mom that you are! I really hope the little one gets better quick and a Happy Birthday (a little late) to you! August birthdays are the best! :-)

Marrian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marrian said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! Sorry you have sick kids again. I hope they get better soon!
Cudos to your hubby for the gift :)!