The Osman Family

February 2012

Friday, August 1, 2008

Jem and Bugs!

Jem loves spiders and bugs. Pretty much anything that crawls. I on the other hand do not. Tuesday Gil brought a tarantula home that he caught at work (then he took it back and let it go where he found it) and he was so excited. I wasa not. Gil let it out on the floor and
I freaked out. I made him put it back. He even let it crawl on him. I would never let one crawl on me. I bet Jem would have let it crawl on him if I would have let him. The remainder of the time the tarantula was here (about a half an hour) Jem sat by it and looked at it. If he finds spiders or bugs around the house he

picks them up and shows everyone. he will even take them outside and let them go. I will kill them if they are in my house. Walter is more like me. He will look at it but that is where his interest ends. Rilla freaked out at first (I am sure because I did) but them she liked looking at it in the container.

No comments: