The Osman Family

February 2012

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Washington State!

We are here in Washington State. We flew in on Thursday. It was actually a very enjoyable trip. The kids did great. Rilla fell asleep within the first few minutes of being in the air on both flights. She slept most of the first flight and half of the second. Walter threw up on the first flight (very common for him as he gets motion sickness very easy) but he felt better on the second. Jem was impatient to get to the trip over with and see family (specifically my cousin Eli). We had a two hour drive after landing but it was a pretty good drive. We have come to my Grandma's and Uncle's house first. I have always loved visiting my grandma. I even lived with her for five months when Gilbert was deployed to Iraq. I especially love her garden tub. I have taken a bath every night and it has been so nice. When we buy a house it will have a garden or spa tub.

It is so nice visiting family. We are having a great time. Walter was sick yesterday (he threw up a few times) but feels fine today. He is very rarely sick for more than a day. We have had lots of fun playing games together, going for walks, and playing in the yard. My grandma has two baby birds in a nest in her yard that we have been able to look at. Gilbert mowed the yard here with a riding lawn mower and really had fun doing that. Jem even helped him and thought it was really cool. The food has been great. I love my family's home cooking. It is nice when every one pitches in and helps out. Today Gil has even helped me make maple rolls (they are so good). It is nice doing things together. I love when he is off of work. Well, that is about it. I will keep write again soon.

2 comments:

Teah said...

Hey! Well, we are missing you guys, but really glad that you are all having so much fun. Can't wait to see some pics. Talk to you soon. Teah

Marrian said...

You are so awesome! I don't know how you do it all. Glad you have an opportunity to visit your family and that the trip there was so good for you/the kids.