The Osman Family

February 2012

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day!

We had a very nice Father's Day. We had church in the morning. The Dad's got chocolate candy bars. I thought that was nice. When we got home all the kids needed naps. Walter and Jem don't usually take them but they had been up late the previous two nights. I can't remember the last time all four of my kids took naps all at the same time. Of course Gil and I took the opportunity and took naps ourselves. What is better than a Sunday afternoon nap?




I want to say how grateful I am for my husband. He is such a great Dad. Our kids just adore their Dad. He is so good playing with them and spending time with them. He will come home from work and play with them first rather than take time for himself. Rilla has even started asking for her Dad when he is at work because she loves playing with him.

No comments: